Once you have experienced the power of hypnotherapy you might like to learn self hypnosis to use as a powerful tool in your daily life. Learning self-hypnosis will take some effort, study and practice on your part… but it’s worth it.
What is it useful for..?
- Helping motivation or anxiety
- Changing habits (including emotional habits)
- Preparing for an upcoming event like a wedding or interview
- For goal achievement
- Sports improvement
- Calming and controlling pain
- Weigh control
- Self esteem
- Feeling better
- Being happier
What will I learn..?
- Ways you can use Self Hypnosis
- How to create the right conditions
- A variety of simple inductions to take yourself into a safe, light trance state.
- To create appropriate and effective positive suggestions
- To be aware of positive and negative self hypnosis
- How and when to use it
- Post hypnotic suggestions
How long will it take?
It is quite easy to learn self hypnosis. I recommend a minimum of two sessions to make sure you can do it effectively. Some people like more support and you are welcome to come for as many sessions as you feel you need.